NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE CHEESE CAKE
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumkin spice
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
How to Make it:
- Make a 10" graham cracker crust, set aside
- Beat together softened cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin spice with a blender until smooth.
- Fold in 2 1/2 cups of cool whip.
- Pour filling into the graham cracker crust.
- Top with the rest of the cool whip and
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
It is so easy and it is amazing! Enjoy!