Thursday, October 29, 2009

Family photos

Because our whole family will be together this weekend our goal is to get a good family picture for our Christmas cards. Because I am the "photographer" in the family it is my job to take these pictures... it's quite the ordeal but we make it work. Anyways I was looking for some ideas for these pictures and these are some of my favorites.

There is the everyone jump in the air which is over used and rarely looks good because of course everyone jumps at different times... and then there's the small problem that heather Krista and I all have a problem jumping (we're lucky if we can get 1 inch off the ground)...
And of course you can't forget the thinking pose. This is always a good one if you want your family to look smart...
And of course the pile up. The pile up can be done in so many different ways. Below was a way I liked it says "we're close but we don't want to squish each other. Perfect for that sister picture... just hope no one has lice!

I bet you can't wait to see how our family pictures turn out! I can't either but I guess we'll both have to wait!

1 comment:

redeemed diva said...

no one has lice!!
you're hilarious. Check out http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/2009/08/fun-photo.html
those are good too