Sunday, December 21, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Now you will never have to stick your head out of the car window trying to figure out what side you need to fill up on!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Then later on tonight like 12:40 I was sitting at the kitchen table decorating gingerbread men and sugar cookies when we had another knock on our door. Heather went down and opened the door and all I hear is "We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a mery Christmas and a happy new year!" There were a bunch of guys caroling at our door... this time we did know them... well 2 of them atleast... and this time it was heathers turn to look like crap... she answered the door with a towel on her head... then took it off... lets just say she should have kept it on! after a rousing round of rockin' around the Christmas tree, which was very entertaining they were off...
Monday, December 8, 2008
I know these aren't the best videos ever but the're the best I can find.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
"A child kicks its legs rhythmically through excess, not absence, of life. Because children have abounding vitality, because they are in spirit fierce and free, therefore they want things repeated and unchanged. They always say, Do it again; and the grown-up person does it again until he is nearly dead. For grown-up people are not strong enough to exult in monotony. But perhaps God is strong enough... It is possible that God says every morning, Do it again, to the sun; and every evening, Do it again, to the moon. It may not be automatic necessity that makes all daisies alike: it may be that God makes every daisy separately, but has never got tired of making them. It may be that He has the eternal appetite of infancy; for we have sinned and grown old, and our Father is younger than we." --G. K. Chesterton
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurr ection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
~1 Peter 1:3~
Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.
~1 Peter 1:13~
Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart. For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
~1 Peter 1:22-23~
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
~1 Peter 2:9~
Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.
~1 Peter 2:12~
Monday, November 17, 2008
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched Someone Die
(x) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a Plane
(x) Been lost
( ) Been on the Opposite Side of the Country
() Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
() Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Gone to the movies
() Went Bungee Jumping
() Went Sky Diving
() Ever been Heart Broken
(x) Went Skiing
(x) Climbed a Mountain
(x) Played a Sport
1. Any nicknames? Andrea
2. Mother's name? Mary Ellen
3. Favorite drink? Virgin Pina Colada
4. Body Piercings? ears x5, tregas (I think thta's what it's called) and nose
6. How much do you love your job? 6 out of 10
7. Birthplace? Nanaimo
8. Favorite vacation spot. Right now I would say disneyland or Guatemala
9. Favorite Place you have ever been? Vancouver Island
10. What is the Craziest thing you have ever done or want to do? I'm not a crazy person
11. Ever been on TV? I was on the news
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No that's bad
13. Ever been in a car accident? no serious ones a couple of fender benders and we slid off teh road (I wasn't driving any of those times!)
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? depends who's vehicle I'm borrowing
15. Favorite number? don't really have 1
16. Favorite movie? I really like smoke signals right now
19. Favorite food? aBeans, rice and tortillas
20. Favorite day of the week? Sunday... I get to go to church and I don't have to work or do hw
21. Favorite Season? Summer
22. Dream Car? a smaller SUV
23. Number of Places you have lived? towns:7 houses: way more than that
24. How do you relax? sleep
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years?married? not in school any more! doing missions?
26. Favorite Smell? apple cinnamon
27. Favorite Sound? I don't know depends on my mood
28. Favorite Colors? PINK!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Me spraying snowflakes on the sliding glass door... it's harder than it looks My door! I just need to clean it up some more
The tree in our front yard but more importantly they christmas balls in the window
Monday, November 10, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
2) the thing that really drew me to this perm was the bangs the little wave that's going on is truly amazing!
3) I really like the volume that this one has.
4) This one also has good volume but what really sticks out to me is the curl on top and the lack of curl on the bottom
5) This one is ok... not my favorite but I needed a fifth
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Heather and Andrea
Thursday, October 9, 2008
1. My Family... God has blessed me with one of te best familys he ever made
2. The opportunty to g to a Bible school... there are times when I complain but I am really grateful that I hve such a unique opportunity.
3. For God's provision... this past week God has provided in so many ways I got a job, a bursary, money (I was pretty much out).. God is so good!
4. That get to spend thanksgiving weekend with Ani, Tj, and Mavrick! And that Holly and Peter have invited us over to share thanksgiving day with them!
5. The Chuch God has guided Heather and to... Heather has described it on her blog...http://heatherkeno.blogspot.com/2008/09/one-big-happy-family.html
O there are so many more things but we leave in 2 hours and I am not ready... at all... Have a great thanksgiving!