Thursday, December 4, 2008

Two weeks and counting

Wow this semester has flown by! I can't believe that classes are going to be finished so soon! in 2 weeks I will be boarding a plane to head home... actually I'll be flying or maybe in Calgary by this point. Though that is exciting I know my next two week aren't going to be... I have 3 books to read or finish up one by monday, one by wednesday and one by the 16th... I have 3 papers left to write or finish... one of which is due in a few hours:S and then 3 finals... I know that atleast 1 is a take home... when I look at this I think this isn't bad I can do this. Then I look at all the other things I'm doing I work Friday, Saturday, Monday, Wednesday and again on the 14th... I have tickets to the school's play on Sunday and to a hockey game Friday... youth group the other Friday night... atleast one Christmas party and Christmas baking to finish up. Well I guess I better get to work if I want to make it through the next two weeks!

No comments: