Thursday, December 11, 2008

Strange visitors

Today was my first day of freedom! I am finished my classes, I didn't have to work and I didn't study for finals! It was a beautiful day... Like most if not all of my lazy home days I slept in then was veging on the couch watching tv on youtube... I know I'm a geek... when I heard a knock at my door my first thought was odd then I thought crap I'm in my pj's still and I'm not looking so pretty, but whatever as I was getting up to answer it I heard the door open... not weird for caronport... and I heard a males voice! He said hey and I was like hi! I had really no clue who it was still at this point as I was walking over to where I could see him. well when I got to the top of the stairs I realized I didn't know this guy. Turns out he was looking for mike... whoever he is and he had the wrong house... I never got the guys name but I do know that next time I see him it will be very aquward...
Then later on tonight like 12:40 I was sitting at the kitchen table decorating gingerbread men and sugar cookies when we had another knock on our door. Heather went down and opened the door and all I hear is "We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a mery Christmas and a happy new year!" There were a bunch of guys caroling at our door... this time we did know them... well 2 of them atleast... and this time it was heathers turn to look like crap... she answered the door with a towel on her head... then took it off... lets just say she should have kept it on! after a rousing round of rockin' around the Christmas tree, which was very entertaining they were off...

No comments: