Monday, December 8, 2008

Hey Andrea do you want to go to the Christmas train?

At work this evening I was asked if I wanted to go with one of the participants from my house and some others from another house to the CPR Christmas train. All I knew is that it was a train covered in Christmas lights and then there was a skit or singing or something like that. I thought why not? it gets me out for a bit and could be fun for the participant. We waited in the cold forver it seemed and finally the train got there and the show started... it was pretty good some jazzy type lady singing Christmas carols then all of a sudden they anounced that Johnny Reid was playing next! JOHNNY REID!!!! I listen to this guy on the radio... I have his sons on my computer and he was going to be singing here!!!! Needless to say it made my night... it was worth the long wait and the cold! Here are a few of his songs for those of you who don't know who he is...


I know these aren't the best videos ever but the're the best I can find.

1 comment:

The Keno Family said...

I've heard those songs too-didn't know who Johnny Reid was but now I do. I bet Kris does!
loves Mom