Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today Heather and I are going to Lethbridge for thanksgiving! We'll be staying with Ani and TJ Tonight-Sunday am and then Holly and Peter (the people heather used to live with) sunday night and Monday we have to come back here. Since I won't be able to blog on Thanksgiving I thought I would list a few things that I am really thankful for right now...

1. My Family... God has blessed me with one of te best familys he ever made


2. The opportunty to g to a Bible school... there are times when I complain but I am really grateful that I hve such a unique opportunity.


3. For God's provision... this past week God has provided in so many ways I got a job, a bursary, money (I was pretty much out).. God is so good!


4. That get to spend thanksgiving weekend with Ani, Tj, and Mavrick! And that Holly and Peter have invited us over to share thanksgiving day with them!


5. The Chuch God has guided Heather and to... Heather has described it on her blog...http://heatherkeno.blogspot.com/2008/09/one-big-happy-family.html


O there are so many more things but we leave in 2 hours and I am not ready... at all... Have a great thanksgiving!

1 comment:

The Keno Family said...

Andrea you are one of my greatest blessings!

Mom