Thursday, October 1, 2009

Peanut Butter Brownie Pie

I Love to bake! I would bake daily if I could. So I decided that I want to start sharing some of my favorite baking recipies. Almost a year ago at work I had peanut butter brownie pie for the first time and it was love at first taste! It is one of the easiest recipies there is and it looks fancy.

Step 1: Make the brownies.
Melt 1/2 Cup Butter
Mix into the butter 1/4 Cup Coaco

Set aside

beat 2 eggs
add 1 cup sugar
and 3/4 cup flour
DON'T STIR YET

Pour coaco/butter mix on top and stir

Now these need to be baked. I like to make mine in muffin tins so I get mini pies but they can also be baked in a pie plate.

Bake at 350 for 20-25 min or until a tooth pick comes out clean.

Step 2: Make the filling!
Mix together
1 pack vanilla pudding
1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup peanut butter (I usally add a bit more)
1 cup thawed cool whip

Step 3: Put it all together
Once the brownie has cooled scoop out the middle of it so it's like a crust and set the middle aside.

Fill the brownie with the filling

Crumble the brownie you scooped out over the top.

Melt 1/4 cup of peant butter and drizzle it over top of the brownie.

Step 4: Eat and Enjoy!!!

No comments: