Hello blogging world how I have missed you.
I am currently sitting on the floor in the Vancouver International Airport watching the Hannah Montana movie and eatting an apple. I need to start a petition for more plug-ins at better spots here. Because my computer doesn’t last too long while unplugged I am pro at finding these plug-ins but they always stick them in the stupidest spots. They always have them by bathrooms... really who’s going to sit by the bathroom to use their computer... O wait I have... and often then have them by doors that go outside... but they never or at least rarely have them in convent spots... like near seats. Ok so now that I have that off my chest I’m ready to move on.So you haven’t heard from me in such a long time because I’ve been at home... and don’t get me started on that computer. Lots happened while at home but when I tired to write it all out it was over 1000 words and I was only half done so I decided that I'll do point form top 5 things I got to do.
- Say goodbye to grandma/go to her memorial
- Celebrate Aiden's 9th birthday (it really took place while in Bulgaria but we wanted to do a family thing)
- hung out with my whole family!
- Spent lots of time hanging out with Kaila shopping, eatting, and holding olympic torches
- Had a great halloween (carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating with the kids, haunted hay ride with kris and kaila, hot dog roast and watching a movie)
There you have it I had lots of other fun stuff happen but you really don't want to have to read them all... One last thing before I sign out... I took LOTS of family pictures and I will have them for your viewing pleasure soon.
Bye for now