Thursday, November 19, 2009

what to do with my life??? O I KNOW!

As you guys know I've been trying to decide what to do with my future for some time now. Well I got another brain wave the other night! This one will be a great investment in my future and it will not be too expensive or time consuming! Ready for it??? I'm going to become a bus driver! I know this may seem odd but just stay with me for a minute while I explain myself. It doesn't take too much time to become a bus driver, you just need to take a couple tests. Then I can start driving teams around. I'm thinking male teams with people ages 20-30 on them. This will not only bring in some extra cash it will also improve my chance of finding a husband! Perfect eh?

1 comment:

The Keno Family said...

Oh I was hoping you were going to drive a Handy Dart and pick me up when I am old!