Saturday, June 19, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...Maybe I Should Have Been Left at Home

I went to my first baseball game in years today... I learned lots. Here's a few tips for your next baseball game
  1. Don't cheer for the wrong team, people don't like that, and they don't care if it's by accident. You will know that you're cheering at the wrong time when no one else around you is cheering, and everyone is staring at you with evil eyes.
  2. There are 9 innings in a baseball game, not 7 like I previously assumed. So bring a snack becuase 9 innings can take a while.
  3. Don't sit right behind home plate. Though it is a safe place to sit becasue there's a high fence in front of you, it does not give you the best view.
Ok so those are are the tips I have for now but I'm sure that at my next game I will learn somemore things that you will all need to know. So stay tuned

No comments: