- I have cut most sugar out of my diet
- I try to eat veggies and or fruit at every meal
- I try to get out for a walk or to the gym 5 days a week (45 min each day)
- I'm taking a multi-vitamin
- I have started eatting according to the Weight Watchers points plan
Thursday, June 10, 2010
It's been a month... and I haven't given up yet!!!
So I know that you all have been just sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for todays post... This is my 1 month weigh in! As I said in my first blog the point of this life change was not as much to lose weight as to become a healthier more energetic person (I don't think I worded it quite like that but you know.)! But of course I need to lose weight to be a heathier person. So here are a few changes I made in my life.