Friday, March 5, 2010

Bronchitis and Hairspray

I went to work this morning at 9am and then decided that after shift change I should go to the Dr's as I had a sore throat and it was getting harder to breathe. I figured it was just my allergies acting up... boy was I wrong I was informed I have bronchitis and that I was not aloud to work... So I came home after working for 3 hours.

Now I have a few days of sitting around and recovery... I don't like having to sit around I get really board... I've only been home for under seven hours and I'm already running out of things to do.

Anyways one of the things I did today was watch Hairspray... I haven't watched it for over a year and I forgot how wonderful and funny it is. My favorite line has to be when Edna says to Tracy... "he doesn't notice what I wear. In 20 years he's never said nice moo moo or nothing" hahahaha...

Well as I'll be resting for a couple more days atleast I'm sure you'll hear more from me soon!

No comments: