Friday, January 29, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

There are a couple things I LOVE to do that other people find a bit odd. The first is packing, I love love love to pack! Paking for a short trip is ok but my favorite kind is packing up a whole room! I love it so much that at the end of the school year I packed up my whole room and then put all the boxes in my closet so i could unpack them in the fall... Loser I know.

The second thing I love to do is paint! Not painting pictures (I'm REALLY bad at that!) but painting walls. I would repaint my house regularly if I had the time and could afford it. But up until recently I haven't had any extra money to paint so we have had to live in a white house (EWWWW). But that is changing as we speak! The beginning of January I was able to paint our living room a beautiful blue/teal! and our down stairs bathroom became a green/teal! And today I'm going to get the paint for our dining room! It's going to be a much less exciting grey. Grey was always a color I disliked for houses but becuase it's so sunny and bright outside here we think it will work. We also needed a more mellow color as our kitchen is going to be red! O I can't wait!

If you want to check out our wonderful painting click here!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE to pack as well! However, I really dislike painting and will do anything to get out of it...:-)