Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Little Something that Came to Mind!

This past couple weeks I have come across an MTV tv show called teen mom. It's basically about 4 girls who had babies or became pregnant at 16 and how they are dealing with their lives now. 3 of the girls have decided to keep thier babies and one of them chose to give her baby up for adoption. I really really admire the one girl, Catelynn, and her boyfriend who chose adoption. They decided that they wanted to give their daughter a better life than the one they had and they knew the only way to do in their situation was through adoption. Because I am from a family who has adopted 5 kids I have always admired birth parents, especially birth mothers. But watching this show has made me admire birth moms so much more! This poor girl and her boyfriend go through so much pain not seeing their little girl everyday. They cry daily because they miss their little girl but they go through all this for her. So I want to say to all the birth moms who have given up their sons and daughters... THANK YOU!

1 comment:

redeemed diva said...

Wow! Thanks for making me think about this.