Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Challenges Done and Challenges to Come

Wow I really suck at blogging regularly... not that I haven't tried in the past few weeks but for some reason Heather's computer wouldn't let me sign into my blog so I had to wait until I got my computer! And it came yesterday! I got my first mac and I'm loving it... when I can figure it out.

Okay so as you may or may not remember but for all of May I wasn't eating sugar, I DID IT!!! I made it through the month and was so proud of myself. Well last week I was able to eat sugar again and I did! I ate EVERYTHING this week I ate cookies, ice cream, cake and the list goes on. So after a horrid week I have decided that I need to cut out sugar again! This time it's not for a time period it's forever but I will be able to have sugar for special occasions or from time to time just not in my day to day life.

You also may or may not remember that I have signed up to do a 5km run this month. Krista and I will be doing this on Saturday! 2 weeks ago I was terrified that I wasn't going to be able to do it but last week I "ran" 5km for the first time ever and so now I know I can get this done on Saturday... I'm sure there will be pictures to follow!

This month I am doing another weight loss goal/challenge etc. I have to work out for a minimum of 5 hours a week. I've been doing it for 1 week and I've met my goal! I'm excited for the next 3 weeks to see how far I can come in this area.

And that is that. Look out for an update Sunday!

No comments: