Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer to do list:

I decided to look over my list of things I wanted to do this summer and see how many I've done:
Go real golfing ~ NOT YET
Go to the USA ~ NOPER
Go to Long beach, or a beach in that area ~ NO
Go back to the PNE! ~ IT'S IN AUG.
Read at least one book every week ~ I've Been too busy to read that much
Go to a Rodeo ~ I'll be doing this on Sunday I hope!
Go to Victoria ~ nope
Buy a Vehicle ~ Saving for one and looking!
Bring my sibs mini golfing and to the beach! ~ Beach = YES!!! Mini golf = NO
Go camping ~ DONE and hopefully will happen again!
Go on 5 hikes... and by hikes I mean like little qualicum falls not the west coast trail! got 2 down... 3 to go

I guess I better try a bit harder...

1 comment:

LeAnna (and David) said...

considering it's not even officially summer yet I think you're doing ok >:P