Saturday, March 15, 2008

Homework???

So I'm sitting here at my computer listening to I'd Lie by Talyor swift for the 3rd time in 5 min. and thinking that I hate homework... Last night I decided that today was going to be a day for me to write my lit and comp paper... well I slept in (til 11:25)... went to breakfast... called mom to talk and ended up talking to heather for a while... then I checked the weather and realized that the weather is posed to get really crappy agin so I should go for a walk... i did that but it didn't last as long as I was hoping because my MP3 player ran out of battery life and I can't walk without music... so back to my room to start the homework. That didn't last too long I came back and talked to Kailey for a few min. then went on facebook, checked my email and played a quick game... right when I was going to start Tryna came in and asked me if I would like to do homework in the courtyard with her and so I thought why not, after packing up my computer and books then getting all ready to go out we got out there and sat down I opened my computer and got my music going and then Tryna said it was too cold and she wanted to go inside... so I loaded all my stuff up again and back inside... we decided to go to the Tiki room (our lounge) and do work there... On our way there we decided that we should watch high school musical 2 while we do our home work... hahahahaha... needless to say I got no Hw done... then it was off to dinner... and you can't leave dinner too quickly or it's rude so I stayed and hung out... and then I decided I need to takle this Hw and back to my room I went... After checking my facebook, playing a game of scramble and checking my email I had to come up with something else to do so blogging was about the only thing I didn't do today and so that's what I did! Now that I've heard I'd lie for another 5 times I guess I should do my work... or find something else exciting to do...

No comments: