Friday, September 16, 2011

Dear Andrea You Suck at Keeping Your Blog Updated

There are days that I think why do I still have a blog? It's not like I ever write on it! But I can't get rid of it, not yet. So I'm going to try to make more of an effort to post something... at least weekly! Okay lets see what's going on with me...
I'm back in school! Many of you thought I graduated, I pretended to, but I didn't pass my spanish course (that course was going to be the death of me!). So anyways I switched to the new global studies program at briercrest and I now have 2 classes to take in order to grad, neither of them a second language! So I am now taking History of Islam and Globalization!
Work: I am now working 4 days a week as a cook in the retirement home! Actually right now I'm lucky if I cook 1 day, but once they get fully staffed I will be cooking 4 days a week and then once school is finished it should move up to 5 days a week! I really like my job, especially when I get to cook!
Weight loss: I didn't do super well over the summer... I did lose a few pounds but nothing too major (like 4 or 5 lbs) so the beginning of september I joined weight watchers meetings. I definitely think it's what I needed to get myself restarted. I've been much more diligent at looking at what I'm eating and in the past 2 weeks I've lost over 7lbs! My goal this week is to lose 3 more.
Anyways I'm sure I could stay on here and write until the cows come home but I need to be off to the gym.

1 comment:

Emily Olfert said...

You are looking amazing! I like the look of your blog too! Hope all is well with you :-)