Friday, October 1, 2010

I thought I pressed 1 for ENGLISH!

For the past month or so we have been dealing with Heather's computer. That thing is a piece of crap! She's had it for just under a year and it freezes, the CD rom doesn't work half the time, etc. So we've been in contact with Dell (NOTE: DON'T BUY A DELL!) trying to figure out how we can fix it. Becuase this has been such a frusterating event Heather and I have been sharing making these calls... for that reason and because I had to teach her to be mean to get what she needed!

So here I go I dial the number, I press one for english, then I get sent to India! And let me tell you THESE PEOPLE DO NOT SPEEK ENGLISH! You spent 1/3 of your time asking them to repeat themselves, another third of your time repeating yourself and the other 3rd on hold so they can look into your problem. BAH! Lets just say Heather's computer is still having problems and I won't even accept bribes any more to call them!

">

1 comment:

redeemed diva said...

Peggy? Peggy?
hahahahahaha

Hey, my word verification thing is:
bless