- You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
- You get excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.
- You know what a touque is.
- You understand the Labatt Blue commercials.
- You know how to pronounce and spell "Saskatchewan."
- You perk up when you hear the theme song from "Hockey Night in Canada.
- There are more pages about Hockey than the news in the newspapers
- You know what the plug at the front of the car is for
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.
- You think -10 C is mild weather.
- You know what the four seasons means: winter, still winter, almost winter, and road work/construction.
- You can drive 80 km through a snow drift in the middle of a blizzard without flinching!
- You are proud to pour ketchup on anything
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Happy Canada Day!
You Know You're From Canada When...