Friday, February 6, 2009

The Girl Survey

I may be a geek but I love filling these things out... I have to admit sometimes the questions are pretty shallow but I still Love them!

FEMALE SURVEY: DON'T CHICKEN OUT GIRLS!
1. Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy? Nopers
2. What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them? When they are really sweet to less fortunite people
3. Are you a girly girl? nopers
4. Big or small purses? Big... but more like a bag... then I can fit EVERYTHING in it...
5. Do you enjoy drama? No... I HATE drama... unless it's like a play then I LOVE it!
6. Did you dress up on Halloween? Yes... kinda... I was a Hula dancer
7. Do you call anybody by their last name? I don't think so...
8. How many guys will read this just because it says "FEMALE SURVEY"? Who knows
9. Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth? probly not... I don't wear it
10. Have you ever been called a bad influence? hahaha yes... but I don't think I am
11. Eyeliner or mascara? Neither... I don't know I've never learned how to wear make-up
12. American Eagle or Hollisternah? Wal-mart
13. Heels or Flats? Flats... but I do Love my boots and they ain't flat
14. Skirts or jeans? Jeans all the way
15. Straight or curly hair? curly... I even permed my hair to get it
16. Hoops or dangling earrings? I have both... small hoops in some holes... but I like the dangling ones better
17. Have you ever had your heart broken? not really
18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys? depends... usally lighter I guess
19. Do you have a best friend? I have many
20. Do you like your life? Yes I do
21. Ever walked into the guy's bathroom? Yes... my mom used to make us use them at gas stations so we could leave sooner.
22. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on? No... lake yes... ocean yes
23. Ever slapped a guy in the face? nopers
24. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? maybe when I was little
25. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind? maybe... probs
26. Do you ever wish you were famous? sometimes... but not for very long

IN A BOY:
1 Preppy or Punk/goth? Preppy
2 Contacts or Glasses?: depends
3 Good cook or take you out a lot?well I can cook so take me out.
4 Funny or Serious? Funny
5 Cute or Hot? HOT... smokin' hot
6 Long or short hair? Shorter but not bald
7 Smoker or non-smoker?EWWWWW non for sure
8 tall or short? 6' or more
9 Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? I don't really have one of those so I don't have to decide yet.

RANDOMS:
1 If you ever want to live to see another day, you're forced to snort cocaine, would you do it? I would like to say no... but if my life depended in it I would give it a second thought
2 If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive? no... but I've never seen one
3 When is the last time you were in a photo booth taking pictures with friend? it was with Kaila... 4 when we were in Surrey like 3 years ago??? maybe 2
5 Who's the last person you had a sleepover with? Heather... I don't know... ya we shared a bed at christmas!
6 Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them? I have to say yes... but I'm sure I had a really good reason.
7 Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice that you can't even stand it?Not personally
8 On average what do you think you cry about the most? I don't know I cry alot... it's the keno coming out in me.
9 Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can tell everything to? nope
10 Do you think best friends can be replaced? I think that as our lives change your closest friend can change too... It's just the way life is.
11 Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life? I sure hope so
12 Are you going anywhere next summer? well home and hopefully to Merrit and to Ontario
13 Which of your friends is the easiest to talk to? Heather... it helps that she lives with me... but I usally don't have a problem talking with any of my friends
14 What friend do you tell the most? Heather
15 Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Heather? like I said we live together and I talk alot!
16 Where's the weirdest place you've changed clothes? I don't know... the hardest would probably be an outhouse... those things are small...
17 Are you waiting for anyone's call right now? No... no one better call it's late
18 Are you shy? Depends on the situation if I'm not comfortable then yes
19 Are you talkative? YES! unless I'm not comfortable
20 Do you secretly like someone? Sure do
21 Who was the last person you cried in front of? Heather... I was trying to explain to her this movie on holly's blog and I started to ball... it was pretty funny
22 Are you good at hiding your feelings? hahahaha NO
23 How is life going for you right now? pretty darn good!
24 Do you trust people easily? ys too easily
25 Do you give out second chances easily? depends what the person did
26 Do you smile a lot? I've been told I do... I like smiling it's fun!
27 One thing you're looking forward to? ooooo.... I have 2 first the brad paisley concert I'm going to in 1.5 weeks!!! second high school musical on ice is 2.5 weeks!!!! and Kaila coming to see me in March!!! ok so that would be 3... not 2
28 How do you feel about change? well I like it sometimes and other times I don't... but I'm getting much better at it
29 Have you ever cried from being so mad? can't remember doing this... but that doesn't mean I haven't
30 I haveHave you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying? o I've tried and I'm sure I have succeded atleast once
31 Are you happy? YES!
32 Have you ever regretted letting someone go? well I haven't let many people go...
33 Do you prefer to be around people, or by yourself? depends on my mood...
34 If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? I'm sure I would but I would be miserable...
35 Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night? yes... but that's not a full night sleep for me I need atleast 9 but the last couple weeks it's more like 12
36 Who are you going to marry? someone who is AMAZING and who loves God and who will stand up to me when they need too... not sure if I know that person yet... or maybe I won't get married... whatever God wants on this one will win... however I'm going for the amazing man right now!
37 Have you ever gotten alcohol poisoning? No I choose not to drink
38 How many TRUE friends do you have that you can tell anything to? 4?? I think
39 Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance? nope... but I have been to emerg...
40 How many cousins in total do you have? first cousins: 18 (I think) and my cousin have 14 kids in total.
41 Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with J? Nope
42 Have you ever been arrested? No... that would be silly... I got pulled over once for speeding and I was sooo scared I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be arrested
43 Any plans for tomorrow? Hockey and homework
44 Do you find the opposite sex confusing? Ya...
45 How has this week been? boring I was quarented more most of it
46 What is the last letter of your middle name? N and Y... I'm special I have 2 middle names!
47 Is your current hair color your natural hair color?not all of it... the middle brown is the darker and lighter are fake

BASIC
1. First name - Andrea
2. Middle name - Helen Mary
3. Last name - Keno
4. Mother's name - Mary Ellen
5. Father's name - John
6. Sister's name - Heather, Krista and Jennifer
7. Brother's name - Brent, Karl, David and the other one is currently unnamed
9. Pets- 2 dogs (at home), 2 cats (at home), 2 fish (only 1 is really mine the other is Heather's)
10. Pets name - Rigger, Mya, Hallie, Lucy, skinner the 3rd and Ralphie Gill the 2nd
11. How many alive grandparent's do you have? 2 blood related ones alive, 1 not blood related but amazing!

GIRL STUFF
12. Do you wear a lot of black eyeliner - no
13. Would you label your self as a prep -no
14. Would you label yourself as a punk -no
15. Do you hate posers - Yes
16. Would you call yourself a poser - no
17. Would you say your girly - no
18. What is your favorite brand of lip gloss- I prefer lip balm and I take whatever heather has in her stash!
19. favorite store- wal-mart... it has EVERYTHING
20. What is your typical hair do - either down with a bit of product to keep it curly or up in a bun type mess... the second is more common.
21. Describe your typical outfit -Jeans, a t-shirt, a hoodie and either my skaters or my boots

1 comment:

The Keno Family said...

so who is the secret love??? A mom needs to know these things!